23/06/2016

Summer Holidays are almost upon us!!!

Well we did it! made it to the end of another school year, well in a week we have anyway :)

the last two weeks is always so chock full of school events its hard to keep up, esp in another language. But I guess I'm doing ok with the help of Google translate, gosh thats a lifesaver! it will translate an entire page, very roughly but I seem to get the gist of it ha.

We are also having some real summer days at last hooray!!! I'm hoping to take the kids swimming this arvo, after Ray gets back from his class zoo trip.

Now my next big thing to do is plan the two older kids birthdays and send out the invites, the birthdays aren’t till August but people here seem to send them out at least 3 weeks to a month in advance, Ray wants to have a movie/sleepover party with a few close friends and Leona wants her entire class to come which means forest party as there is no way we can fit 20+ kids into our teeny apartment :P

As for summer our only big plan so far is a week of camping in the first week of August, which means(weather permitting)the whole month of July will be spent at the pool.

My birthday is coming up in a week as well and its probably the first time I'm looking forward to it for years! we are inviting some friends over for a party yay!

thats all for now, just wanted to put down a few thoughts to keep this thing updated, I'm not doing as well as I hoped to but where there is life there is hope hahaha, sorry just something that popped into my mind just now


No comments:

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...