08/03/2012

moving, again!!!

so we are flying on the 26th, and today is Leona's last day of school, funny I think I'm more emotional then her atm although its bound to kick in once she actually says goodbye, they are planning a little surprise party for her though next week which will be so nice for her...once we move though I'm planning on uploading any pictures I take onto here(need more traffic), not FB so stay tuned.

This last week has been interesting, no table so eating on the floor, no bed so sleeping on the floor(my asthma does not like it one bit) and just basically getting along with only the stuff we are taking yet trying to keep semi packed...yea interesting well this whole trip is going to be one big adventure(as Leona's teachers have been telling me) and I hope we can make the best of it...

No comments:

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...