15/04/2008

A pic for you...lots more to come!!!


Today we went to see some circus animals which are in their cages in a field, 2 elephants some lions, horses, shetland ponies, and tomorrow we are going to the circus to watch the show...should be fun.

it took forever to upload that one pic so I will have to wait b4 I post more.

Last week I was in agonizing pain and it turned out I have a wisdon tooth trying to push through but it was so swollen we had to get a x-ray done to see it, and I had to drink yogurt for several days, but it turns out the home here has a dentist friend who said he will pull it yeow...the throbbing is gone but its still tender and he said it will keep coming up every so often so I suppose it muct be done, please pray it won't be too painful...I have always heard the worst stories of getting teeth pulled :(

A local soccer team recruited Zeth so he goes a couple times a week to practic and there will be a big game in a few weeks, the coach really likes him, so thats good exercise for him...
I had more to write but winnie the pooh is playing right next to me so its hard to remember anything... oh yes ha I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to all the wonderful Aries in our fam... I love you all sooooooooo much muah

2 comments:

Lady Jo said...

yay! there u r!! Get the tooth pulled!! it WILL keep coming up for the next decade. Love you!

pop said...

We miss little rainman, good to see him. At least we've got Hayden to take care of us now.
You could make the pics smaller for now.
Let us know how Leona likes the circus.
love you,
dad

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...