20/03/2008

travel blog...

The little world map thing down on the sidebar is a new travel blog I have started from when I left Australia in 97...my memory is limited and I have written nothing about all the wonderful places I have travelled to, its not going to be long drawn out posts(I'm not even that great at putting words together so that it sounds interesting enough), just a little something about what stood out to me the most and as I find them I will add pics from those places as well...being that my memory is not the greatest if you Jo, Amber or Dad remember different things about when we travelled together by all means let me know or if you have interesting paragraphs about Japan or Russia or India(Amber) then I will add them...as more little pins appear on the map it means I have added another country/city to the blog

No comments:

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...