15/03/2008

happy post:)

Yes I am happy most of the time and now I'm happiest of all cause Zeth is safely home TTL for all the miracles he did for Zeth to get him back, all from him not spending too much for missing the plane to being able to stay with Vin to him getting a seat on the earlier flight.

Leona is SO happy to see him she would not let go of him, he had to pry her off to go take a shower and I had to pry her away so he could take a nap...baby was kinda just staring at him like he does to all new faces ha.

and of course I'm so happy for a new computer that Jesus supplied for a super good deal....meaning seriously cheap for the new model it is...I'm writing this on it...anyway Thank you Jesus and Mooch for it.

Well 11 more days and soooooooooo much to do...I seriously need to focus(must chant focus to myself)

I want to do a post about the kiddos soon there are so many new things to say about what they have been doing and learning but it will have to wait for now.

XXX

3 comments:

our family said...

Love u Serena, glad to hear Zeth got back safe. Praying for your prep to leave.

CrazyGurl said...

Too bad you're not having a going away thing... It'd be nice to see you guys before you leave. xx

SerenaRose said...

We were thinking of a park thing on Sunday to invite ppl to but it seems like there is a fellowship on Monday so I think we were just going to say goodbye to ppl there, trying to organise something right now is just a bit too much for me but we would love to see you if you go on Monday :)

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...