10/09/2011

those wisdom teeth arg!!!

I'm heaps relieved its finally out now just waiting to get past the swollen ouchy phase, didn't sleep much for the first 2 nights so the days after that were complete hell at least the first day Leona was brought home from school by a classmate and his mum which she loved, going in others ppls car is a special treat for both her and Ray :) then the next day was a teachers strike so there was no school, so no need to go out they just played computer games...now its weird cause the stitch has been in my cheek nowhere near to area they sutured and it hurts in my cheek at that spot where the knot is and only that spot is still swollen...not sure if I should clip the knot and take it out or just suffer till my checkup next Tuesday...it seems from what I have read on different online forums that the travelling of the stitches seems to be a common thing, hmmm

No comments:

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...