18/01/2008

Awesome!!!!


I have never won anything in my life but am constantly entering compititions just in case ha well i entered tonz at a site called the bubhub and they are every month giving away new baby products that are like a new faze type thing anyway so in November I got a email saying i had won something, the picture is a screenshot of the site where it says my name heh and what i won...but i was supposed to hear from the company within 3 weeks and when i didn't i thought it was another one of those scams but lo and behold i get a email yesterday saying they were closed for c-mas and new years and a just reopened and that i will get it imediatly how cool is that? what is it well its a 18 speed mountain bike 2008 model, a new style kids bike seat with a helmet for me and child, this site is for this kids bike seat where they tell you all about it, awesome huh?
I just realised its a screenshot of my whole desktop, Amber just showed me how to do it

2 comments:

our family said...

Congratulations! Dont sell it!

Anonymous said...

oh that's so cool.

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...