15/11/2007

A mac

yep I have a cute little mac thanks to Jesus for leading Muchi to the computer market=) and of course to Shane for driving him...a sweet soul that Shane

Its super nice and handy and very portable which was what I needed, a little different of course ha no right click button which makes everything a little slower but once i get the hang of it I'll be right.

And again another big thanks to Shane and Jo for picking me and bubs up last night for the party and for dropping me off, you guys are great and I love you very much xxx

It was a fun low key party for Mike(brother in law) with most of the young parents in the area,its great to see everyone once in a while and have a bit of fellowship thanks Anaik for hosting it xxx

3 comments:

Lady Jo said...

We love you and you're worth it!

our family said...

It should have a right click...just mess around with it & u'll find it. Mine has one....& congrats!

CrazyGurl said...

Sounds cool!!

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...