23/10/2007

swimming



we had a fun swimming Sunday with Jo and Anaik...Leona absolutely loved it I really want to get her into swimming and dance lessons, I will look into it when we get to S. Africa.

Anyway she was letting me hold her hands while she kicked her legs and even went under a few times...she didn;t like it at first but when I clapped for her she didn't mind it afterwards, I will take her again for sure i just need to find something closer along a bus line here is a picture i took from the ones Jo put up, I'm sure there were more I just need to get them off her also from Anaik she took some too

No comments:

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...