03/07/2011

arg!!!

update: I found out just now from another computer that blogger has added new fonts!!! its about time :)

I have been trying to change the font but it keeps freezing on me so hopefully its readable now :)

We are all pretty congested, Roddy man the most which is sad cause he is not sleeping at night and has a hacking cough...hopefully it will be done with next week as we have big planes for my birthday...First a zazi makeup party at Anaiks where we will eat drink and get makeovers(and hopefully buy some good quality mineral makeup) and then to the fiddler for some dancing...I have till Saturday to get better :)

No comments:

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...