12/01/2010

new baby coming!!!

The growing baby is very much becoming a part of our family already, and its very exciting!!! the kids are excited...well Leona mostly but Ray also takes every opportunity to give my tummy a kiss, its so sweet and it really comforts me to know that they will be happy once he comes, sure its gonna be triple the work but I just have to keep telling myself that I only have to go one day at a time and at my own pace and then my worries can relax for a bit :)

we are still trying to figure out all the details like having someone here with the other kids when he is born etc but somehow we know something will work out and we will appreciate any help anyone can give us :)

1 comment:

our family said...

it will all work out :)

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...