07/08/2009

my hunny love is 24 months aka 2 yrs old today...


Oh he is just the sweetest little man, I almost have no words to say how wonderful he is, he is so smart and just loves learning, talking, playing with Leona and kitty, he LOVES his books, he loves Dora and Diego, he is always full of kisses, he counts really well and loves to find numbers and abc's everywhere and gets excited when he finds them, he loves drawing, he just loves loves loves and I LOVE HIM so much, he is a complete and total ANGEL... ok well I'm going to put up some of my fav pics of him when the internet is better for now here is just 3 although its hard to pic favorites as there are SOOOO many super cute ones


No comments:

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...