22/02/2009

Still in Adelaide -- Looking for a place to call Home ...

Well, I am still here in Adelaide and have been using every waking moment scouring the web, newspapers and leads for housing. I have been to a few showings but none really suit what we need, at least not for a long-term housing solution.

Yesterday I went to check out a house that was listed for rent and has a showing on the 25th of Feb. Turns out the back door was unlocked so I helped myself to looking through the house and filming it. It's basically an older style house which garden needs a lot of work. So far it is the most promising for two reasons ... the size is nice ... and nobody else will want it ... HA!

On Monday I will try to get the attention of the agent and the owner and see what the possibilities are as far as cleaning up the place and signing a lease.

I still await the return call of Steve (the guy I met at St. Vinnies).

I really miss you Serena, and the kiddies ... can't wait for us to all be together again in our new place. XOX

1 comment:

SerenaRose said...

miss you too and I also can't wait, it will be exciting love you

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...