06/12/2008

Adelaide was fun!!!

Well I had a real great time in Adelaide,I miss them already, little Dakota is just such a gorgeous doll I can't wait to see how he will look in a couple months, Ray absolutely loved his Uncles Rob and Chris and they were always playing together, they totally won him over and he loved the baby too, everytime he saw the baby he went over to him with a huge smile and waving and laughing and would pet his head, he never got jealous when I held the baby he would just want me to crouch so he could see him better
.
I'm so happy I did it here are a few things we got up too...we smoked cigars to celebrate the baby, had a BBQ with all the rellies there, went out for a seafood dinner and I tried pickled squid and deepfried baby octopus, Amber and I went out a couple of times to do some shopping(they have great outlet stores), we had a few game nights with Rob and Matt.

The flights were pretty good too Ray was such a good boy and everyone near us were so impressed and when we saw Zeth and Leona both kids were a bit surprised ha it was so cute it was like huh I know these ppl, Ray was so happy to see Zeth that he was laughing and waving frantically and once Leona got over the initial shock of seeing us she kept looking around to see if I was still walking near her saying "Mommy hooray" even this morning she looks at me in bed and said Mommy hooray again and she keeps saying hi mommy its so fun to see such excitement from small kids

I didn't have a camera so I took pics with Ambers and have heaps that I need to resize which I will do this afternoon maybe cause this morning we are going to get some decorations

P.S a funny story Zeth told me was when they were going through security at the airport to come in Leona was barefoot and holding a few cows and Zeth had nothing and the guard they passed by looked at them and said "wow, you travel light" ha

1 comment:

Lady Jo said...

If you move to Adelaide. I'll be right behind you!!

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...