17/10/2008

New News .... is good news (in this case) :)

Today, the 17th of October, I got my L's license. I don't have to do any set amount of hours or fill in any log books and in 3 months time I can get my P's.

Today we also bought a car!!! It's a Mitsubishi Verada (Magna) with a V6 3.0 engine. The Verada was the Magna with all the extras, so its got everything a 2000 model has. Mileage is 153'000 Km's and it's a 1993 model. Interior is in good condition but the car has a couple dings on the right-hand side which will not be a prob to get taken care of with the help of the Car Wreckers around here. :) It came with full service history since it was brand new and has only had one owner.

Price was $2000 for this car which James and I checked out thoroughly ... and I am so glad that James was there as he really knows a thing or three about these things. Thanks Jed!

So with putting LPG into it and getting it up to scratch cosmetically this car should cost us between $3000 and $3500. SUPER!!!

Please keep this all in your prayers, that we find the parts we need and the ppl who will help us with any other work we need done. Thanks!

I will be doing the whole "before & after" thing with pictures and post them here soon.

Please also keep my license in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...