18/07/2008

My baby is growing up!!!

Ray stands all the time now it super cute, he just stands there and will walk next to you holding one hand and then the other day I let him go and he kept going for 3 more steps and today again 3 steps, he is sooo happy when we clap for him and he claps along, I'm trying to get pics but the camera battery is always dead(Murphy's law) he also walks around with his hands on the ground he really wants to walk...any day now he will just take off...I can't believe he will be 1 in less then a month

He also does little actions for the baby quotes, says or claps please and points to things when you ask where they are like nose, eyes, dog, cat, Leona ha he loves Leona and she is tolerating him more I just can't wait till they can talk and play together

No comments:

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...