26/07/2007

baby oh baby





Since baby is due next week I will put some pg pics that I fooled around with...I know I have a loooong way to go with changing pics for the better but I still enjoy doing anything to them that I can(believe me anything is better then the originals).
We are very excited at the impending arrival of Junior and the days seem to be getting longer the closer his due date comes, I'm still making a list of needs and finally got his clothes washed and ready, this is probably the best time to ask for your prayers for this last week and of course proactive prayers for the delivery, for Zeth and I and for Leona who will be with Dad or Jo depending on arrival time, that she won't get too insecure and will fit right in with loving the baby. Thanks so much

1 comment:

our family said...

Lookin good Serena! will be praying for it all & look forward to the news of your little boy....love ya!

Quarantine and homeschooling week 3!!!

Well here we are in week 3, and it went as well as you can imagine, the first picture below pretty much sums it up. First of all getting the...